Monday, February 12, 2007

Why didn't I think of that!

The other morning I was surfing through different web sites getting ideas for our weekend. I looked through a lot of photo galleries too. I saw a few that really caught my eye.

I know when I am cropping, doesn't matter if it is for the evening or over several days, my crop space is quite cluttered. Trying to keep everything I might need on my table, the current layout I am working on, my drink, snack and whatever else happens to land on the table just doesn't give me very much room to work. I am always looking for great storage ideas and time saving ideas.

Then I saw a photo of this........ well it wasn't quite like this, but you can get the idea.



What you see here are 2 expandable collapsible shelves. Yep, they sit right on top of each other. What a great way to free up space on your table. You can keep your tools, stamps, paint, ink, pictures, whatever, right in reach and not taking up too much space on your table. (no, this is not my scrap table, just my kitchen table where I was trying to re-create a scrap are without digging in to my scrap totes for supplies)

I got these shelves at WalMart. They are the medium size and are right around $6 each. There is a large size and a smaller size. I also found them at Target. They are in the area where the kitchen stuff is, like drawer organizers, dish racks, storage shelves.




This is my table when I was on a scrap cruise with Michele on October. I would have a lot more room with the shelves!! Oh, and the picture of me on my blog is also from the cruise, dinner on our first night.

Happy Scrapping!!

No comments: