Saturday, February 17, 2007

Scrap Expo


What a day! And my back is screaming at me! Michele and I headed to the Expo bright and early this morning to show off our new fashionable C2R shirts, set out fliers and hand out fliers to new friends we met. We saw Jessica and Nan busy at work in the Zutter booth doing demos with the Bind it All and Dream Kuts. (http://www.zutterzisters.com/, http://www.binditall.com/)



We cruised through the first building and headed on over to the second building where we caught up with our great friends from A to Z Scrapbooking (http://www.atozscrapbooking.com/), Vivian, Steve and Mom and Dad.


We also had plenty of time to walk around and admire all the new products and get tons of great ideas for our own books. I have a stack of biz cards, postcards, you name it, to check out on line. I will post them all later. I also finally got to see in person the Cosmo Cricket line. Love it! I have seen this on a web site and wanted to see it in person.

When I left the Expo I headed to Michael's to get some supplies for some gift ideas. Then had some rare quiet time at home before Greg got back. Greg was hanging out with Grandma Shirley today. Tom and Evelyn are in Big Bear with the Adventure Princesses. I got to admire my new purchases and think of the oh so many possibilities. Can't wait till next Friday - going to Angels for a long over due scrap night.

The Expo goes through Sunday so there is still one more day to get there. Go early and enjoy the day browsing and chatting.

Movie time now, I promised Greg we would have a movie night tonight.

Check back Sunday or Monday for all the links I mentioned.

No comments: