Friday, February 2, 2007

Love my Cricut!

I kept hearing so much talk about the Cricut. So, I heard about a great deal and snatched one up. Evelyn was with me and she picked out a few font cartridges too. Timing was good too as Evelyn was making a photo book for her Mission Report. We set up the Cricut, read the directions, and it was so easy to get started. Evelyn can work it all on her own. She made the titles and some captions inside the photo book.





I took the Cricut with me on a scrapbooking weekend last month and used it all the time too. Making titles, shapes, cute flowers, you name it. I have had the Cricut for a little more than a month and have not encountered any problems. I sure hope they offer a computer connection soon.

Happy Friday!!

1 comment:

Scrappy Running Me said...

If only I had the Cricut when Marli did her Missions project two years ago, or her Sacagawea project last year... : )
I love mine too!