Wednesday, May 2, 2007

WOW, What a weekend!

I had the best weekend last weekend. It was our first Crops2Remember scrap weekend. We have a wonderful group of ladies from all over So. Cal. I enjoyed every moment of the weekend. I was exhausted but it sure was worth it. I really enjoyed meeting each and every person at the weekend. You ladies are great!
We had some guests come to the weekend also Stephanie from Me and My Big Ideas, Fiskateer Cheryl, Beth from Heritage Makers and Debbie from Freckle Friends.
I managed to get a lot of pages done too in between chatting and getting food ready and raffle drawings.
I can't wait till our August weekend and to start planning future weekends.
Thanks ladies for your wonderful support and making this such a memorable weekend.
And also a special thank you to Jessica, Nan and Michele. We all worked together as a team to get this from an idea to details on a pink piece of scratch paper to a successful weekend.

No comments: