Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I'm not neglecting you, promise

I know it's been awhile since I have posted here. :( Busy getting through the end of the school year, baseball, and just whatever life tosses at me. Everytime I think I have some time to scrap, something else comes up. Well, hopefully that will change this weekend and I can complete a project I really want to get to and also do some scrapping.
Last weekend I did organize most of my pictures. Have to do some shopping too. Oh what fun! I love to shop..... especially for fun stuff.
My secret project that I was working on was entered into a contest. Well, I didn't win, but that's ok. First scrap type of contest I have entered into. The project was something I would have done anyways, regardless of the contest and winning some cash. I don't have it back yet, looks like June. But it may get published anyways, so I am told. Yippee!! My first time. I will for sure share when I am done. Hint.......it has something to do with base ball.

No comments: