Monday, April 16, 2007

I am working on a secret project

Yes, I am. I have decided to make a project to enter into a contest at Angels Scrapbook Garden. My LSS. http://www.angelsscrapbookgarden.com/. I sure wish I could post a picture here but can't till the contest is over. It involves the Bind it All (http://www.binditall.com/). I had a long chat with Lisa today about the project. I am now convinced to enter. Thank you Lisa! Maybe I will get to work on my second idea too.
I went to the scrap night on Friday night. I got there at 5, rather than 6 to start work on my project. I had it safely tucked away before the 6:00 crowd got there.
But I am happy to say, I did start 2 projects at Angels. I finished them at home as I needed my Cricut to cut the letters. I will download the photos and post them here in a few days. Need to mail them off to the recipients.
I also got started on another lay out. Adventure Princesses. Its' a fun one! I didn't get to finish as I was too busy chatting with Lanetta and Judy and also TJ and her group of fun gals.
Oh, and I got a crop-a-dile. What fun! Now it is easy to set eyelets and to punch holes in cd's and other stuff. Used my Michaels coupon for a great deal. I have so many eyelets and brads that I have not been using as they are hard to set. But this tool sure makes it easy to set them. I made some fun flowers on Sunday.
Ok, I know I am rambling and said I was calling it a night. Good night everyone!!

No comments: