Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Crops2Remember weekend pictures

Well, it's been awhile since I have posted on here, but life has been keeping me very busy.
But let me tell you, our Crops2Remember weekend was great! I enjoyed every minute of it - enjoyed meeting new friends, scrapping and just having a super time.
I know I already posted about it but here are some pictures. I spent Sunday uploading 236 pictures to Snapfish. Have a lot of scrapping to do when I get them back. When is the next weekend, oh yea, August. Is it August yet?


The room started off clean
Red Buggy loaded to capacity
Check out all the goodies!
Evelyn and my mom brought dinner over Friday night
Jessica, Stephanie (MAMBI), Nan and Me
our yummy cake

too much black frosting for you young lady
Zutter robe winner Rebecca and Lori with Nan
You call this scrapping?
Julie, Fiskateer Cheryl, Krystal

Jessica, Cheryl, me, Nan

Scrap gals busy at work
Contest winners Julia, Elena, Michele
Queen of the Crop - Julia
Carole, me and Lori
Nan, Beth (Heritage Makers) and Me


I really need to get some scrapping done - hopefully one of these weekends. Will have layouts galore to post (I hope).


Have fun!!







No comments: