Monday, April 16, 2007

Crops2Remember

I am so excited! Our Crops2Remember first crop is just around the corner. April 27 - 29 here in Lake Forest, CA. Oh my. I remember when Michele, Jessica and I first jotted down our ideas on that piece of scrap paper in January. Wow, and here we are about to launch our first weekend crop.
We met on Saturday and boy oh boy, have we got tons of great stuff! Just a few finishing touches and it's ready to go. I won't post any pictures of the goodies yet, will just have to wait till the weekend is over.
We have some local vendors coming to our crop too. Me and My Big Ideas is coming on Friday night. Check them out at www.meandmybigideas.com . Our own Fiskateer Cheryl is coming on Saturday, www.fiskateers.com (I am #1154 and got my engraved scissors today! ~ Thanks you Fiskars).
Back to MAMBI (Me and My Big Ideas). I knew they were local and am so excited to meet Stephanie. I used to use their kids stickers in my books when the kids were younger. I could always find the perfect blond boys and girls. I still use their product to this day.
Fiskateers, love that site. I am on it way too much. But there are so many great ladies there. Love the message board and am in my second swap. I have gotten so many ideas from the site too. I can't wait to meet Cheryl who is stopping by on Saturday! I am also enjoying my Big Picture Scrapbooking online class with May.
Now, back to our weekend. Did I say I am excited?? Well, I am. There are ladies coming from all over and I am so excited to meet them all. My mom is bringing dinner by on Friday night. She is excited too. I will have Tom bring the kids by one day so the kids can actually get an idea for what I do when I am away at a scrap weekend. I am glad it is close by so I will still be able to get to Greg's baseball game Saturday night.
Well, I am calling it a night. I am tired.

No comments: