Thursday, April 5, 2007

Big Picture Scrapbooking, class starts today

Today is the day! The first day of May's online class at Big Picture Scrapbooking. As soon as the kids and Tom were out the door, I got on my email and found an email from May. :) Follow the link to open the class room door for the first session of Everyday Treasures. Oh fun.......I'm excited. I need to get some scrapping done. What neat layouts she has done. And the things she uses. I won't give away any secrets until the very end. You may still be able to sign up for the class. The links to the site and the class are in the posts before this one.
So, my treasure hunt begins. Ayy mateys! The possibilities are endless.
I am going to a crop at Angels on Friday, April 13 and hope to have a good stash of stuff to use then. Maybe for Easter pictures.....hmmmmm could work, creative juices are flowing, well, a little bit (I am tired today and having a hard time thinking)
I also have a super idea for the Angels Bind it All contest. Check out http://www.angelsscrapbookgarden.com/. But I'm not giving away my idea until it is done!!
Happy Easter everyone. May we all remember the real meaning of Easter!

No comments: