Friday, February 15, 2008

CHA Day Deux

Day 2 at CHA was another great day. I worked again in the Heidi Grace booth doing another make and take. This time a cute licorace goodie bag, using the Fiskars squeeze punch, HG rubons, paper and ribbon. So cute! I love licorice. I was so busy over there, I only got to taste 2 vines of licorice. Oh well. No celebrety sightings today, at least that I know of. But the fun gals from TX returned to my booth today. I met gals from the Netherlands, Sweeden, Mexico, France, London, Canada, New Zealand, Australia and of course all over the US. I met this great gal from PA who has a scrap store just outside Pittsburgh. Got her name and number and will call her when I get a chance to go to Pittsburgh with Tom. Hopefully she will join up as a Fiskateer.

No comments: