Thursday, August 16, 2007

My mess

It always seems that no matter what type of organizers I get and what I do, it is just never right. Stuff all over the place and contstant rummaging around to find what i need. I don't have a crafts room or even a small corner to put my stuff in. So, it's shoved in my closet and the office closet. Oh, office, that sounds like a good place for stuff. Well, no, not really. This is where I work all day at my job. Tom' stuff is in her as well as a desk for the kids computer. It's a small room and very overlly crowded. It's also the place where stuff is dumped unitl it finds a home.


So, after my fun Crops2Remember weekend early August, I left all my stuff out with the hopes of organizing and purging. I have already purged so much! So, anyways, last weekend I decided to give it my best organizing and consolodating. I did it too. I broke down and bought a vintage suitcase from Angels Scrapbook Garden. And got another XL tote from Michaels (yeah for 40% coupons!) Still have to put the tote to good use as I just got it yesterday.


What a mess! How did I ever get all this stuff?
I got this at Target. It has paint, brushers, ink stamps, distressing ink, adehsives, tools, etc... Even some stamps fit on the other side.
The organizer behind the blue box is great for goodies and it is all labeled too!
Now, this is much better. See my cute vintage black and pink suitcase? Well, it's stuffed full of a few projects I really want to finish up.
Now, at my scrap weekend, everyone had Stickles. Glittery glue. And what girl does not like glitter and a little bling bling in her scrap books. So, I went to my favorite shopping mall (ebay) and found a gal that sells in quantities. Got 1o of my choice. Even got these pretty flowers from her. I like the containers and wall hanger too and want to hang it up on my wall. But what wall? Maybe when I get a scrap corner :)

My new XL tote is not pictured here. But, the gree/blue collapsable rolling box will be transferred into the tote. I am hoping I will be able to stack it on top of the other tote and roll them around together. Ok, now I really need another scrap night/weekend. I am all orgaznied and ready to go! I have so many projects I need to finish up too. OH, that reminds me, need to order even more pictures too.

Oh happy scrap day!

No comments: