Thursday, August 9, 2007

Freckle Friends Sale

Oh, hurry, check out www.frecklefriends.com for their great sale. Super personalized service too. I ordered this morning and picked up my order this evening. How is that for service. they are like 2 minutes from me. Love it!!
what did I get..... bling for a bling swap at www.fiskateers.com I have so much fun on that site. check me out, #1154. Some new acrylic stamps, glue dots (I ran out over the weekend) and other stuff I just have to have.
So, this morning I also placed an ebay order for some stickles and some flowers, I got the flowers just because I love the cute jars they come in and the cute wall hanger that comes with them. Thought I could hang them in the kitchen or in my sewing corner. I really need to sew! Miss my machine.
OK, enough rambling for tonight.
Happy shopping!!

No comments: