Thursday, March 29, 2007

My first online scrap class

I am really enjoying the Fiskateer website. Spend too much time on it sometimes, but I love checking out the message board and the blogs and all the cool ideas. Fiskateer May has an online scrap class on Big Picture Scrapbooking (https://www.bigpicturescrapbooking.com/). On the website home page, click classes, then on that page click on workshops to find this class and the description. You can also click on give it a try for more classes. There are also some free classes you can download once you register.
This one is Everyday Treasures by May Flaum. Starts April 5 and is 4 weeks, through May 2. You get instructions to down load each week. This class is about using unusual items, like a clothing tag, ticket stub, stuff like that. Thought it would be fun and interesting. I love finding ways to use everyday things to put on my layouts and always looking for new and fun ideas.
So, will let you know how the class goes and be sure to post my layout. Sounds like a lot of fun and I can't wait to give it a try.
Hope the link works if you want to check out the site. Fun :)
Happy scrapping!!! ~

No comments: