Sunday, March 18, 2007

I went to Angels on Friday night for a St. Patty's day crop, 6 pm to 2 am. Had a great time chatting with Lanetta and Jessica. Lanetta and I got our yummy nachos from Baja Fresh too. Yumm - O!

I finished Evelyn's baby book! Finally. It has taken years and I finally got serious about it last year. My next project is to organize Greg's so I can get that done for him. He keeps asking to see his book.

I also got several layouts done too. And I won 2 raffle drawings. I hardly ever win so I was very excited!


Here are a few layouts. I will also post them on my Fiskateer site.


Annie (2007)

Pumpkin Patch (1997)

Halloween (1997)

Cousins (1997)

Mission and Dino report (2006)

1 comment:

Judy said...

Congrats on finishing Evelyn's baby book. You've worked so hard on it. The pages you posted look great.